Come The Day
|Tactical Training Company in Montana and North Dakota|
Click below for more information:
Law Enforcement Training
CONCEALED CARRY - Defensive Pistol
Click Here to Sign Up Today!
Location: Classes Start at 9:15 at SCHEELS in Billings MT, then move to our Private Range in Molt a short distance North West of Billings. (Directions will be provided before leaving SCHEELS)
A $25 SCHEELS Gift Card will be provided.
The Concealed Carry - Defensive Pistol Course has been designed for both those individuals new to pistols and those who have a basic understanding of pistols. This course introduce the shooter to the proper handling of a firearm, the proper grip, proper stance, sighting, and basic holster work.
• Revolver versus Semi-Auto
• What Caliber ?
• Hearing Protection
• Eye Protection
• Safe Handling Overview
• Range Safety Overview
PISTOL HANDLING BASICS
Proper way to pick it up.
How to safely Check the Pistol & Remove the Magazine
How to properly load the pistol
How to Grip / Hold the Pistol both Semi-Auto & Revolver
APPROXIMATELY 100-150 ROUNDS
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
• Hopefully when you walk away from today’s class you will have a much higher degree of confidence in how to use and safely handle a Pistol.
• In addition, you will learn things that you can practice over and over again in order to become more efficient. (Muscle Memory)
• This class will allow for you to apply for your Concealed Weapon Permit (CCW). We will discuss and inform participants on how, why and where to carry concealed, and how the Laws of Montana relate to defending one’s self.
• Remember… This is just the beginning. Shooting and handling of any firearm is a perishable skill, and you can only maintain proficiency by practicing and learning to the next levels.
Home | Calendar | About
Us | Contact
Law Enforcement Training | Civilian Training | Stillwater Tactical Challenge
©2017 All Rights Reserved, Stillwater Tactical L.L.C